Sunday, February 21, 2010

Visting Barcelona and Seville

hotel barcelona

Staying in a réserver hôtel Barcelone and then a trip to Seville was a part of my visit to Madrid. Barcelona, the second largest city has a wealth of tourist attractions, that makes it popular. My hotel in Barcelona center was placed in the center of the city. So, I could easily reach the markets, shops, museums and churches and other attractions of the city very easily. I was charmed to find the well preserved history and culture of the city. Some of the sights that I visited during my stay include Montjuïc Castle, Plaça d'Espanya, Güell Park, Sagrada Família, Las Ramblas, Museu de Ceramica, Picasso Museum and Barcelona Zoo. One of the fascinating places I visited during my citytrip Barcelona is Maremagnum, a nice shopping mall by the sea at the end of Ramblas. How can I forget to mention La Boqueria, the large public market with a diverse range of goods and produce?


Located on the south of Spain, Sevilla would remain one of my favourite tourist destinations. I enjoyed a very comfortable stay in one of the hôtels Seville. The cathedral in Seville is one of the biggest in the world. I also liked visiting Alcázar, a fortress from the Muslim-era. Some other sigths that I visited during my visit to hotels Sevilla include Plaza de España, Antigua Fábrica de Tabacos, Seville’s Bullring, Street of the Snakes and the Town Hall. All such sights make Seville a great city to visit. During my stay in Sevilla hotels, I enjoyed a Bullfight match as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment