Monday, March 22, 2010

Other attractions

According to me the nightlife, Spanish food and arrangement Madrid can also be considered as Madrid's main attractions. I came across two very beautiful accomodations. Hotel Gran Atlanta was one of them. Situated close to the new ministeries and Torre de Picasso, it offered 180 air conditioned rooms with all the modern facilities. Hotel Meninas, located in the center of Madrid. Hotels in Durbuy are not as beautiful as this one. A historic building of 19th century, was refurbished and turned into an accomodation, offering comfortable and attractive dining room for buffet breakfast, a welcoming bar with lounge and business corner centre and two small and functional meeting rooms along with comfortable bed rooms.
hotel madrid
One thing I learned during my stay in Madrid is to carry small change before boarding buses or taxis. First time visitors to the city might also find that Spainsh people eat lunch and dinner much later than the English or most other Europeans. So, I dined in the resturants of Madrid mostly after 10.00pm. I also enjoyed a beautiful theatre and opera show. My advice to all the travellers is to include all these experiences in the list of attractions of Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment