Monday, May 31, 2010

Visit to the city

I planned a stay in hotel specials Madrid, to enjoy the city's great cultural and historic heritage. On reaching the city, I found numerous striking attractions as well as the some of the liveliest nightlives in the world. I have heard most of the travellers consider this capital and largest city of Spain, to be very fascinating. I agreed after spending few days in hôtel Madrid offre. Though Madrid doesn't have as much architectural highlights as Barcelona, it is no doubt worth exploring. Anyone would love to take in the charming atmosphere of the city, like I did. In the short, I would term the city to be 'very spirited'.
hotels madrid
Local and tourists spending weekendje Madrid like the city for various reasons. After dumping my bags in the Madrid Hotels, I booked for my stay, the first thing I did was to experience some live flamenco at one of the city's best flamenco resturants. I knew once I start exploring the attractions in Madrid, I might not get enough time for such things. It was followed by a stroll along the city center. I noticed that Madrid has a great economic output, standard of living, and market size. No doubt it is considered the major financial center of the Iberian Peninsula. What fascinated me most was that the modern infrustructure of the city has very well preserved the feel of the past. I could only wait eagerly for the next day to take a closer look at all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment